[Chicago-talk] meeting space

JT Smith jt at plainblack.com
Fri Oct 15 11:28:01 CDT 2004

>Can you please give me a short paragraph that I can put into
>chicago-announce and on the site?

JT Smith is the lead developer of the WebGUI content framework, which makes use of the
HTML::Template templating system. He will be giving a presentation on how to use
HTML::Template and some of it's add-on components. JT will close the presentation with a
short compare and contrast of HTML::Template, Template Toolkit, and Mason, which were
all systems that he evaluated before deciding to go with HTML::Template in WebGUI.

JT ~ Plain Black

Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave.