[Chicago-talk] Next 'eXtreme Piranha' Meeting

jamundsen at jamundsen.dyndns.org jamundsen at jamundsen.dyndns.org
Wed Oct 13 14:29:42 CDT 2004

A reference may be a step up in some cases...  an object being a step up
is arguable! ;)

Which bring me to a question that has been bothering me lately...  There
was a thread recently on here about mapping objects to a relational
database.  I'm under the impression that there is some solid(?) math(set
theory) underlying relational databases.  I'm curious if there is any
solid theory/math/proofs behind object oriented programming???  If anyone
knows of one I'd love to be pointed to a link.

Jon