[Chicago-talk] Fw: Mason question

jason at multiply.org jason at multiply.org
Wed Oct 6 15:29:37 CDT 2004

Quoting Andy_Bach at wiwb.uscourts.gov:

> Isn't the meeting about Mason?  Any guesses?

Yes it is.

Unfortunately, i have not had the distinct displeasure of coding for IIS in a
number of years.

My intiial thought is that i need to see more info.  My guess is that the mason
interpreter isn't even getting those requests.  I would try setting it up to
use an HTML::Mason::CGIHandler object.  There should be an example at
http://www.masonhq.com/

-jason gessner
    jason at multiply.org