[Chicago-talk] Inquiry about mod_perl replacement

ogden nefix onefix at waste.org
Wed May 19 19:44:16 CDT 2004

Hi,

I am sorry if this is off topic but it is mod_perl related, in a way.

I have been working at a small startup company for the past year, which
has great potential. It's in a market that is up and coming and we
already have a good number of clients. The President of this company has
experience in this market for the past 8 years.

However, due to obligations beyond my control, I have to leave Chicago.
Not wanting to leave my employer without a replacement, I figured I
would ask around the Perl community.

The company is great as it's flexible and offers good benefits and is
situated in Lincoln Park/Lakeview.

I wrote most of the code for this web-based product. The backend code
was written with Mason and mod_perl and the database used is PostgreSQL
- all on Debian Linux servers hosted downtown. All a replacement will
have to do is maintain the code as well as add new "modules" to the
application.

If this is the wrong place to post this email, I would be grateful if
someone pointed me in the right direction.

Thank you very much.

Ogden