[Chicago-talk] Re: chicago mtgs

Ed Summers ehs at pobox.com
Mon Mar 22 15:58:56 CST 2004

On Mon, Mar 22, 2004 at 01:51:20PM -0800, Elizabeth Cortell wrote:
> IIT would work for me; I'm on the South Side and
> Vernon Hills is way outta my way.

We tried to "get a room" in downtown Chicago about a year ago, since
tech meetings in Coogans just wouldn't cut it. Attendence for the past year
has been good, 20-30 people per meeting, so there enough people who think
Vernon Hills is fine.

That said, if we could land a room for tech meetings in downtown Chicago I
imagine turnout there would be good too. What are the details? JT's space
in Vernon Hills would be hard to beat.

//Ed