[Chicago-talk] Perl CD Bookshelf v.4.0

Dooley, Michael Dooley.Michael at con-way.com
Thu Mar 4 15:58:19 CST 2004

yeouch? In all honesty I don't think I have ever bought a Perl book let
alone an Oreilly book that wasn't worth the cost. I think the most expensive
book is like $50.00. That's the cost of 1 book.

For the cd bookshelf you get 6 books + 1 paper back. It is deffinetly much
more then 100$ worth of material.

and personaly Randal the books you have done I couldn't praise them enuff
for their ease of readability and lacklessness of content. (I think I
created a new word here)

pop @tissue if arse eq 'kissed';