[Chicago-talk] camelbones talk

Jim Thomason jthomasoniii at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 3 13:03:46 CST 2004

And it's official now - I'm on deck for May (unless
Frag does decide he wants to take it instead, heh).

I guess if anybody has any burning questions or things
they're curious about regarding using Perl for
Macintosh apps, email 'em over to me and I'll see if I
can incorporate them. Just remember that I'll mainly
be talking about gui development (though I'll try to
touch a bit on the PerlObjCBridge), so skew things
towards that.

-Jim....