[Chicago-talk] El Famous Burrito Redux

Jim Thomason jthomasoniii at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 2 10:00:13 CST 2004

Very simple. Getting to Vernon Hills for the meeting
(http://chicago.pm.org/wdi-directions.html) is an
exercise left for the reader.

But once there, just stay on Town Line Rd (rte 60) and
head one traffic light west of Fairway Dr (meeting
location) to Lakeview Pkwy. Head north. There's a
Wendy's on the NE corner, for reference. The next
traffic light (Hawthorne Pkwy) is about 100 feet
north, turn into the plaza on the right side and El
Famous Burrito is right there.

-Jim.....