[Chicago-talk] CPAN on windows?

Jay Strauss me at heyjay.com
Thu Jul 22 22:22:14 CDT 2004

No joy with unxutils.  Have you used it successfully?

I don't think using cygwin will work in my situation, because I'm running
apache on the
windows (XP I think, maybe NT) box, and running my wiki.  If I use cygwin
then all the modules will be built under the cygwin directory structure and
not the
windows, structure

Jay