[Chicago-talk] Dynamic @INC builder?

Ed Summers ehs at pobox.com
Fri Jan 23 14:21:08 CST 2004

On Fri, Jan 23, 2004 at 01:22:20PM -0600, Steven Lembark wrote:
> 2) It's quite useful -- nice to find someone who agrees with me :-)

It is very useful. I don't know why it took me this long to use it...I think I
was being lazy at being lazy :)

One thing I've noticed is that the 'print' option which displays the
included library location appears to be on by default:

    [esummers at blitz esummers]$ perl -de 1;

    Editor support available.

    Enter h or `h h' for help, or `man perldebug' for more help.

    main::(-e:1):   1
      DB<1> use FindBin::libs;
    Found */lib:
            /lib

      DB<2>

Which is alright, because I can turn it off with 'noprint' but it
would be nice if 'noprint' was the default.

A nice addition to the Perl toolbox.

//Ed