[Chicago-talk] YAPC::Simple::Chicago

Mike Fragassi frag at ripco.com
Mon Aug 2 09:41:29 CDT 2004

I like it, although I don't know about the February date.  ("Y'S'C: come
for the ice, stay for the snow".)  Also, maybe only have the 'official'
meeting and any talks on Saturday, and leave Sunday open - people can
still gather at meeting HQ in BOFs, or they can go where they will doing
the tourist thing.

-- Mike F.