[Chicago-talk] Vote for October's talk topic

Andy Lester andy at petdance.com
Tue Sep 30 18:01:46 CDT 2003

I've got two topics that I can talk about for the meeting on the
20th.  Please let me know which you'd prefer, assuming that you'll
go.  If no one expresses interest, or won't be able to make it, then
I'm not going to bother getting things together.

Pick from:

* A Field Guide To Perl Command-Line Switches

   All about how to do magic data manipulation at the command-line
with Perl's command-line switches.

* Creating a CPAN Module: Case Studies & Dissection

You've got a module you want to release to CPAN, but don't know what
to do after you've run h2xs.  This talk will explore a couple of my
different modules, how they're packaged, how I make sure they run
cross-platform, and so on.

xoxo,
Andy
--