[Chicago-talk] chicago perl jobs RSS

Ed Summers ehs at pobox.com
Thu Sep 18 09:31:51 CDT 2003

Before I moved here a year ago I set up job search agents with Monster,
Dice and the Tribune to look for Perl jobs in the chicago area.  I was lucky
enough to land a job working for Andy up in McHenry, but the email notifications
kept coming.

As an experiment I created qmail filters (written in Perl) that extract the
jobs and publish them on my website.

    http://www.inkdroid.org/perl/blog/jobs

And, if you are into RSS feeds you can get the jobs as RSS by hitting this
url:

    http://www.inkdroid.org/perl/blog/jobs/xml

Feel free to use the data if you want.

//Ed

ps. the feed also includes jobs from jobs.perl.org which aren't all in the
chicago area.

pss. in addition to perl it includes linux/unix jobs too.

--
Ed Summers
aim: inkdroid

The deeper I go the darker it gets. [Peter Gabriel]