[Chicago-talk] Growing Kappa Computer Solutions LLC - you're invited to participate

Brian Katzung briank at kappacs.com
Tue Sep 16 23:53:14 CDT 2003

I've spoken to a number of you previously on the list and at meetings
about growing my company, Kappa Computer Solutions, LLC.

The meeting below is the next step in my growth plan, and Chicago Perl
Mongers are invited to participate.

	    Kappa Computer Solutions, LLC
	Growth Meeting & Brainstorming Session

	     Saturday, October 18, 2003
		 12:30 - 3:00 PM
		  Northbrook, IL

Kappa Computer Solutions, LLC is a small company providing
custom software and consulting for clients with UNIX-based
systems. It is owned and operated by Brian and Katherine
Katzung.

We are looking to expand the company. To this end, you
are invited to the Northbrook home of Brian and Katherine
for a discussion and brainstorming session to include at
least the following topics:

- Company Vision
- Staffing
- Projects
- Inter-Company Collaborations
- Marketing

We will serve a light lunch at 12:30 and will begin the
discussions at 1:00.

Please respond by email to rchp1003 at kappacs.com if
you would like to attend.  I will mail directions and
additional information.

If you have questions, feel free to contact me at
877.367.8837 extension 1.

   - Brian Katzung