[Chicago-talk] straw poll

Paul Baker pbaker at where2getit.com
Thu Sep 11 19:18:00 CDT 2003

On Thursday, September 11, 2003, at 07:26  AM, Jay Strauss wrote:

> I vote to continue the same format.  No weekends.  City location.  Good
> food, served late.  What was wrong with Goose Island?

Yeah in the end, I'm probably fine with it staying the way it is, but
it's hard to have very serious technical presentations at coogans given
the noise and lack of internet connection. That doesn't necessarily
mean that any other place is better. I guess somebody should stop by
Goose Island on a Monday night and see if it's too crowded/noisy/smokey
etc.

--
Paul Baker

          -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759