[Chicago-talk] straw poll

Young, Aaron Aaron.Young at citadelgroup.com
Thu Sep 11 10:57:40 CDT 2003

if the meeting times switched up a bit, that would be more convenient,
monday isn't my favorite day to do things

Aaron F Young
Broker Reconciliation
Operations & Portfolio Finance
Citadel Investment Group LLC

-------------------------

CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY NOTICE

This e-mail contains information that may be confidential and
proprietary. It is to be read and used solely by the intended recipient(s).
Citadel and its affiliates retain all proprietary rights they may have in the
information. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify us
immediately either by reply e-mail or by telephone at 312-395-2100
and delete this e-mail (including any attachments hereto) immediately
without reading, disseminating, distributing or copying. We cannot give
any assurances that this e-mail and any attachments are free of viruses
and other harmful code. Citadel reserves the right to monitor, intercept
and block all communications involving its computer systems.