[Chicago-talk] Looks interesting

Ed Summers ehs at pobox.com
Thu Oct 16 13:22:13 CDT 2003

Nice, and if you install 5.8.1 you'll get most of these (except for
Test::MockObject and Test::POD). I reckon Gabor should add all the Testing
stuff availble on CPAN to that bundle.

Speaking of interesting, Andy popped over to my cube the other day to show
me how Devel::Cover [1] can tell how well your test suite is doing. It's
fancy B:: backend that keeps track of statements, branches, conditions,
subroutines, pod and time, and produces useful stats.

Check out the HTML reports [2] it can generate to help you analyze your code.
Maybe we could convince Andy to talk about it at a meeting some time.

//Ed

[1] http://search.cpan.org/perldoc?Devel::Coverage
[2] http://pjcj.sytes.net/cpancover/