*****SPAM***** [Chicago-talk] Perl Blogging Talk Redux!!!

jason gessner jason at multiply.org
Mon Oct 6 21:58:54 CDT 2003

This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been attached
along with this report, so you can recognize or block similar unwanted
mail in future.  See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.

Content preview:  If anyone missed my Perl Blogging Techniques talk, I
  will be giving an updated version Tuesday at Uniforum's PerlSIG out at
  the College of Dupage.
  http://www.uniforum.chi.il.us/meetings/perlblog.html [...]

Content analysis details:   (6.30 points, 5 required)
MSG_ID_ADDED_BY_MTA_3 (0.3 points)  'Message-Id' was added by a relay (3)
FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK (3.3 points)  Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook
PLING_PLING        (1.8 points)  Subject has lots of exclamation marks
MISSING_OUTLOOK_NAME (0.9 points)  Message looks like Outlook, but isn't