[Chicago-talk] Java API/Perl revisited

Jonathan Steinert hachi at kuiki.net
Thu Nov 13 10:17:58 CST 2003

You could use POE ( http://poe.perl.org ) or fork and use IPC, or you
could write your own non-blocking IO code. Stem** (
http://www.stemsystems.com ) is possible too. It all depends on what
this socket is doing, and what the main program is doing.

** I don't know stem, but from what I gather from Uri Guttman (the
Author) it can do anything POE can.

--Jonathan Steinert