[Chicago-talk] "I don't have permission to install a moduleonthe system!"

Steven Lembark lembark at wrkhors.com
Sat Dec 27 23:39:58 CST 2003

-- petemar1 <petemar1 at perlmonk.org>

> Does this look right as a line in .bashrc:
>
>     export CVSROOT=/home/petemar1/.cvsroot/

For the one time in a zilling that you really need the
'-d' option either put it in your .cvsrc or just use
the "-d" switch... How many times do you check anything
out anyway? The main problem with setting something like
this is you'll go nuts the one time in a zillion that you
need to check an item out from another place :-)

                                            +1 888 359 3508