[Chicago-talk] UML2Perl?

petemar1 petemar1 at perlmonk.org
Sun Dec 7 16:37:15 CST 2003

"O great sage, some of us are still mastering the art."

I'm still figuring out how to write an OOPerl interface, implement it and
instatiate the implementation as an object in and app, if that's even
possible or necessary.

Once I grok that, then I can worry about a dia2code plugin that exports
runnable, sensible (Perl that looks like Perl) perlcode.