[Chicago-talk] Job op: Head of Windows/UNIX tech sup, downtown Chicago

Brian Katzung briank at kappacs.com
Wed Dec 3 09:56:42 CST 2003

One of my clients is looking for someone who can provide in-house and
client Windows and UNIX tech support, research products, and help
establish and maintain best practices.

This client is an enterprise resource planning solution reseller. The
position is head of the networking support division within the company,
providing networking services and support to the company's ERP client base.

This is a full-time position at my client as an employee, preferably, of
my client.

You can reach me by email at briank at kappacs.com or by phone at
877.367.8837 x1.

   - Brian Katzung