[Chicago-talk] ride for brian d foy

Andy_Bach at wiwb.uscourts.gov Andy_Bach at wiwb.uscourts.gov
Tue Dec 2 10:34:08 CST 2003

>> (hm, any others, Ed? ;-) ...

> you've got practical mod_perl as well ;-)

Ah, yes, but Cocoon comes first, er, second.  Lets not get hasty, here ...
sheesh.

DId I mention we've been really busy?

Actually, to put some content in here - has anybody used Cocoon?  The book
(which, honestly, I have mostly read) glosses lightly on the install
process but the one time I started on it, it devolved into a (seemingly
typical, for java) session of "oh, you need this from IBM and that from
apache and that from ..." about 6 levels deep and that's where I quit.
CJAN would be nice, but a couple simple tarballs would work too.

Andy Bach, Sys. Mangler
Internet: andy_bach at wiwb.uscourts.gov
VOICE: (608) 261-5738  FAX 264-5030

We are REDACTED!!!