[Charlotte.PM] New

Mike Walker mike.walker at napkindrawing.com
Fri Aug 5 10:47:22 PDT 2011

Hi Kenneth,

Welcome! A great way to learn quickly is to code, code, code. If you have
any day-to-day tasks or things you do in another language or with a
spreadsheet, try doing them in Perl.

Also the Perl version of PLEAC is good and 100% complete:

http://pleac.sourceforge.net/pleac_perl/index.html

Cheers,

Mike Walker
704.502.5708