[Charlotte.PM] Fwd: Charlotte Java User's Group meeting - Agile Programming with Andy Hunt

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Thu Apr 7 05:58:35 PDT 2005

Instead of retyping the meeting details, I'm forwarding along the latest
announcement from CharJUG. Note that the address is not the exact
location of the meeting room. I'm pretty sure that the IT building is
the brand new building next to the old Athens Greek Diner. I'll wait
outside until 6:15p.

William

----- Forwarded message from Cory Foy <Cory.Foy at mobilehwy.com> -----

----- End forwarded message -----