[Charlotte.PM] Fwd: Turing Complete, was Re: [extremeperl] Logic Programming in Perl -- Just say no

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Mon Apr 4 08:05:39 PDT 2005

I've recently subscribed to the extremeperl mailing list which has lots
of good discussions going on. A recent post reminded me of our
discussion from last week comparing Perl with Python. I thought some of
you may enjoy this response as well as the article by Paul Graham.

William

----- Forwarded message from Shae Matijs Erisson <shae at ScannedInAvian.com> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

--