Welcome to the new perl mongers mailing list...

Jonathan K Rippy jkrippy at uncc.edu
Thu Apr 1 15:55:34 CST 1999

Jonathan K Rippy <jkrippy at uncc.edu> posted the following...
ahead and configured it.  Anyone that had any sort
of positive response to the idea of a perl users
group was put on this list.  In the email you just
got from majordomo at happyfunball.pm.org you should've
recieved information about how to remove yourself
from this list if you've since changed your mind
about being a perl monger.

Just a little more reading and we'll be done...

1.)  We know get the 20% discount on all O'Reilly
     books.  (!!!!YAY!!!!)

2.)  We set a meeting time as the last Tuesday
     of the month but we forgot to set a time and
     place... feel free to suggest! :)

Now back to your regularly scheduled program...