[CMI.PM] Can't make it

Mike Stemle Mike.Stemle at Amdocs.com
Sun Feb 14 15:20:41 PST 2010

For me personally, late is not an issue.  We could schedule it at 7pm, but my son and I would most likely just show up an hour later or so.  :)

From: champaign-urbana-bounces+mstemle=amdocs.com at pm.org [mailto:champaign-urbana-bounces+mstemle=amdocs.com at pm.org] On Behalf Of David Mertens
Sent: Sunday, February 14, 2010 7:36 AM
To: Champaign-Urbana Mongers
Subject: [CMI.PM] Can't make it

Hey guys -

Sorry, but I'm really busy lately and can't make it.  Also, I teach until 7 o'clock on Mondays.  As such, the soonest I could make it would be 7:15, and likelier would be 7:30.  (Tuesdays are bad and Wednesdays aren't good, either.)  I would appreciate if you could schedule the next PM meeting for 7 o'clock, so when I show up late, it's not too late.

Thanks!
David