[CMI.PM] Meetings

manchicken manchicken at notsosoft.net
Tue Jul 21 15:36:28 PDT 2009

If somebody else would like to step up and do the midmonth reminders I
don't think anybody would object.

One thing I enjoy about our group is that we are very informal. There
are no "officers" or "secretaries", and as such it is very simple and
we can enjoy our time together discussing things that matter to the
group assembled. One challenge this poses however is that there is
nobody "officially" responsible for sending messages.

I think we'd all love to see the group grow and attract other members
of our community, and so I'd like to suggest that if you want to send
a reminder, please do. If you'd like to suggest a meeting location or
date, please do.

Recently our group has been meeting because the same group of four-to-
five people have been setting meetings. It's not that way because of
design, we're just the ones who show up, and we've been the only ones
offering opinions. If you'd like to share your opinion on anything
about when or where to meet, I think all would welcome it.

Sent from my iPhone