[CMI.PM] Next meeting

Milt Epstein mepstein at illinois.edu
Mon Jul 20 19:22:18 PDT 2009

On Mon, 20 Jul 2009, manchicken wrote:

> Next meeting is back at billy barooz on Monday the 24th is august at 6pm.

Suggestion: That location is a little far for people in Urbana.  I
know I haven't been too regular at the meetings, but if it were closer
it would make it easier to attend, and a couple of times I've not gone
just because it was so far.  If you want to have some of the meetings
out there, fine, but then it would be good to alternate it with a
closer location.

Milt Epstein
Applications Developer
Graduate School of Library and Information Science (GSLIS)
mepstein at illinois.edu