[CMI.PM] [Fwd: I am hoping you might be able to help me with a search I am working on]

Daniel Lewart lewart at uiuc.edu
Mon Jul 9 14:22:19 PDT 2007

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	I am hoping you might be able to help me with a search I am
working on
Date: 	Mon, 9 Jul 2007 15:47:46 -0500
From: 	Spintzyk, Chris <cspintzyk at everestusa.com>
To: 	<champaign-urbana-owner at pm.org>

I came across your PerlMonger site today while doing some research.  I
am hoping you might be able to help me with a search I am working on for
a client down in Nashville TN.  My client is a small but growing and
very well funded Healthcare Start-Up.  They have a need for 5 developers
to join their existing web-development team.  I have attached a couple
of job specs for your review.  My client can pay up to 85K salary +
benefits as these are all full time roles.

Is there anyone in your network that might consider a move down to
Nashvllle?

Thanks for the time.  I look forward to talking with you soon.

Best Regards,
Chris Spintzyk | 615.352.1006 x 112 | 615.971.8955
**Everest **
//The Peak of Information Technology//
49 Music Square West #401
615.352.1006