[CMI.PM] [Fwd: Perl Developer Position - AT&T, Chicago or Raleigh, 22 months contract]

Daniel Lewart lewart at uiuc.edu
Thu Oct 26 07:56:40 PDT 2006

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Perl Developer Position - AT&T, Chicago or Raleigh, 22 months
contract
Date: 	Wed, 25 Oct 2006 17:59:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: 	Siva Tripuraneni <siva at talentedit.com>
To: 	Daniel Lewart <lewart at uiuc.edu>

Daniel,

I currently have 22 month contract position with AT&T in Chicago. Please
let me know if you would be interested. If not can you forward this to
your Perl Mongers group?

Development position supporting internal and external at&t customers.
Candidate will work in the Chicago or Raleigh area supporting
development efforts. The candidate needs to be self motivated with the
ability to meet deadlines and adapt to rapid change

      Skill              Experience      Need
1)     Perl             Expert     Required
2)     Perl-CGI         Expert     Required
3)     Python             Expert     Required
4)     Apache troubleshooting     Expert     Required

HTML
Strong SQL experience
Database Development experience (Oracle a plus)
PHP
Java
_Java Script

If you need any additional information, please do not hesitate to
contact me.

*Siva Tripuraneni*
*Talented IT, Inc.*
*800 W. Fifth Ave, Suite 206C*