[CMI.PM] YAPC::NA

Mark C Tomory tomory at uiuc.edu
Tue Jul 11 13:47:09 PDT 2006

Hi, all,

Just wondering: did any of you go to YAPC::NA? (It was excellent.) I
went but I didn't run into anyone else from CU.

Fwiw, Damian Conway (author of the Best Practices book that Milt
mentioned) is an outstanding speaker. If he writes like he speaks, it
ought to be very good.

Let's have a meeting.

//Mark