[CMI.PM] Web account management module?

Mark C Tomory tomory at uiuc.edu
Fri Feb 17 14:56:27 PST 2006

Hi, Mitch,

I wouldn't be so sure. If they're using the University network, then
they can get CITES to register the domain for them (in fact, they have
to or CITES will have a fit--I know, we did it once here in Physics).
That being the case, I suspect you could use Bluestem after all; at
least, I can think of no reason why CITES would object, and I encourage
you to ask. The person to contact is Milt Epstein (mepstein at uiuc.edu
and/or certmgr at uiuc.edu).

Best regards,

   Mark