[CMI.PM] CGI Event Calendar script

ryddler ryddler at cu-online.com
Tue Oct 5 14:48:32 CDT 2004

Sorry for the resend, I thought the group should be able to chime in
also.

I've played around briefly with HTML::Calendar::Simple which may do what
you're seeking as far as drawing the calendar, and Text::CSV does a fine
job of reading CSV files into fields that you should be able to massage
into the HTML::Calendar::Simple routines.

On Tue, 2004-10-05 at 11:58, Mitch Kutzko wrote:
> Hi, folks -- I'm trying to set up a CGI script that will read a flat text
> file (CSV or whatever) and generate a web-based calendar for upcoming (and
> previous) events.
>
> The Perl Cookbook doesn't have like that in it, and a Google search has
> been more confusing than helpful.
>
> Does anybody have/use something like this they like and can recommend?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Mitch
> --
> Mitch Kutzko | mitch at dast.nlanr.net | mitch at ncsa.uiuc.edu | 217-333-1199