[CMI.PM] perl + soap + apache = web services?

Arun Bhalla bhalla at uiuc.edu
Fri Aug 1 09:13:54 CDT 2003

Hi Ed,

While I've been using .NET (C#) almost exclusively at work, I used
SOAP::Lite to write a client that used the Google API.  I know it's
pretty easy to write a client if you have the WSDL.  I haven't used
SOAP::Lite for a server, but I wouldn't mind being forced to learn
more about it.

cheers,
Arun

Ed Thomson writes:
> Hi-
>
> Has anybody done anything with SOAP and Perl?  I'm looking at using the
> Soap::Lite module, and had some questions about usability and interaction
> with the Microsoft .NET framework...
>
> Thanks,
> -Ed

Arun Bhalla