[Cascavel-pm] Fwd: [pm_groups] Perl Monger Census 2008

Adriano Ferreira a.r.ferreira em gmail.com
Domingo Abril 27 09:40:49 PDT 2008

Um aviso antecipado sobre o censo 2008 dos Perl Mongers.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dave Cross <dave em pm.org>
Date: Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 8:01 AM
Subject: [pm_groups] Perl Monger Census 2008
To: pm_groups em pm.org

 Those of you who were around in 2005 will remember that we took a
 census[1] of Perl Monger groups in that year.

 Well, it was so much fun that we're going to do it all over again this year.

 This is advance notice that we'll be sending out the census email in the
 next few weeks. There's a good reason for giving you plenty of advance
 notice.

 Last time most of my time was taken up trying to track down groups that
 we had lost contact with. I'm hoping that by mentioning it in advance in
 a few places then I can cut down on these problems.

 I'll be sending the mail to the contact address for each group as listed
 in the group directory[1]. So please take a couple of minutes now to
 check that a) your group is listed there and b) we have the correct
 contact details. If anything needs to be added or changed, then please
 sent requests to support em pm.org.

 Thanks for for help,

 Cheers,

 Dave...

 [1] http://www.pm.org/census/2005/
 [2] http://www.pm.org/groups/
 --
 Request pm.org Technical Support via support em pm.org