[Cascavel-pm] About the content show in the uac.du.xunta.es website...

Luis Motta Campos luismottacampos em yahoo.co.uk
Segunda Março 19 01:16:30 PDT 2007

   Dear System Administrator,

   I'm writing to you in behalf of the Brasil Perl Mongers, a Perl
Language user group based on Brazil.
   We detected something very strange on your website, probably a bug.
   It seems that your website is reproducing our Wiki Pages, without
our authorization and maybe without your knowledge.

   You can check this by yourself using this link:

   http://uac.edu.xunta.es/isum/
Main;jsessionid=14870D624F6ED72A948D0C2B6ECFB6AC?
ISUM_ID=Center&ISUM_SCR=externalServiceScr&ISUM_CIPH=NO4nynRwy0NcaRGMDJG
XfY9wKho4Y6vH!LRCj1V82maHm4hs2S!aadjZ9CZD6z6b

   If you are interested in providing content from our website, we
will set up a proper RSS Feed or allow you to mirror or link us, with
credits, at your will. If this is not intentional, we are willing to
help as much as we can to solve the problem.

   Thank you very much
--
Luis Motta Campos (a.k.a. Monsieur Champs) is a software engineer,
Perl fanatic evangelist, and amateur {cook, photographer},