Re: [Cascavel-pm] Módulo para utilizar "rules" em Perl5

Nelson Ferraz nferraz em gmail.com
Quinta Março 16 09:20:07 PST 2006

>    Não precisa atribuir a outra variável. Basta que o Regexp execute com
> sucesso...
>
>    my $unsafe = $cgi->param( 'from-user' );
>    $unsafe =~ m/^\w+$/; # its "safe", now.

Na verdade, e' preciso recuperar o valor da expressao regular:

my ($safe) = $unsafe =~ m/^(\w+)$/;

Ou, como diz a documentacao em perlsec: "Sometimes you have just to
clear your data's taintedness. Values may be untainted by using them
as keys in a hash; otherwise the only way to bypass the tainting
mechanism is by referencing subpatterns from a regular expression
match. Perl presumes that if you reference a substring using $1, $2,
etc., that you knew what you were doing when you wrote the pattern."

http://perldoc.perl.org/perlsec.html