[Cascavel-pm] novo livro do Randal já disponível (em inglês)

Alceu R. de Freitas Jr. glasswalk3r em yahoo.com.br
Terça Março 14 08:14:14 PST 2006

"Intermediate Perl is out!

Intermediate Perl, the renamed Learning Perl Objects,
References, and Modules (the "Alpaca" book), is off
the presses and on its way to bookstores. You can now
order it on Amazon (although other online retailers
still list it as "pre-order"). I got my author's copy
last week (although I neglected to check my mail for a
week, so I really just got it)."