[Cascavel-pm] San Francisco Perl Mongers x IDE's Perl

Marco A P D'Andrade mdacwb em gmail.com
Quarta Fevereiro 22 05:11:44 PST 2006

Pessoal,

Apenas repassando informação que rolou em outra lista ...

O pessoal do San Francisco PM está organizando apresentacao de uma
comparacao de IDEs... Vi parte do material que fala sobre EPIC e achei
relavante passar a informação ...

Sei que ja rolou esta thread aqui no cascavel ano passado (Se nao me
engano), mas vale a pena trazer a tona novamente ...

        http://www.eigenstate.net/perl_tools/ -> Perl Needs Better Tools

The San Francisco Perl Mongers are sponsoring a demo of three Perl
IDE's on Tuesday, February 28, 2006:

http://twoalpha.blogspot.com/2006/02/perl-ide-demonstration-and-comparison.html
(has links to location map etc.)

     * Emacs - Joe Brenner will show Emacs with perlnow.el.
     * EPIC/Eclipse - I'll be doing this demo. (See my article on why
Perl Needs Better Tools)
     * Komodo - Josh Berkus is showing ActiveState's Komodo (works
Linux, OS X and Windows)

When & Where:

When: Tuesday, February 28, 2006, 8:00 p.m.
Where: Perpetual Entertainment, Fifth floor;
149 New Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA
RSVP: qw em sf.pm.org - please let us know if you are attending, and if
you want thai food, bring some $$

If you would like to attend, please contact Quinn Weaver at the
address above - and bring cash if you want Thai food!