[Cascavel-pm] Mozilla Foundation Looking for Web Programmers

Nelson Ferraz nferraz em phperl.com
Sexta Julho 23 17:40:05 CDT 2004

Blake Ross writes: "We are looking for three programmers who are
proficient in Perl or other web apps languages and can volunteer their
time and skill to help us build the tools we will need to make three
upcoming community marketing campaigns successful. These are some of our
most exciting campaigns yet and promise to net us hundreds of thousands
of users if executed properly. The work that's needed is simple and
should be trivial for anyone skilled in perl or other web apps
languages. Please send mail to blake at cs.stanford.edu if you are
interested and would like more details."

http://www.mozillazine.org/talkback.html?article=5061