[Canberra-pm] Perl Mongers Meeting - 2nd November 2005

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Thu Oct 13 18:58:00 PDT 2005

G'day everyone,

This is a quick reminder that there's a Canberra Perl Mongers meeting on
Wednesday 2nd November.  Please invite everyone you can think of who might be
interested in coming.

Date:  2nd November
Time:  6:30pm
Where: Bernadette's Cafe & Restaurant
	Shops 5 & 6
	Wakefield Gardens
	Ainslie

Who:   Canberra Perl Mongers
       SAGE-ACT members
       CLUG members

What:  So you want to start a business?     - Paul Fenwick
       Conference Presentation Mind Control - Paul Fenwick
       Social networking for fun and profit - Jacinta Richardson
       Your talk goes here                  - You
       Your other talk goes here            - You

RSVP:  Andrew Pollock ( andrew-pm at andrew.net.au ) or to the list by Tues 1st
       November.

We're still offering *free* books to any of you who are able to send two or more
of your colleagues on our introductory courses running that week.  Get them to
book at http://perltraining.com.au/bookings/Canberra.html and make sure they
mention your name.  After this has occurred, email me with your book request
(select from http://perltraining.com.au/books/ ) and I'll see what I can do.

If Andrew P could collect RSVPs and make a booking that would be great, also if
you can bring along that wireless door bell it might come in use.  If Sean Batt
(or anyone else) can secure us a data projector for the evening that would be
ace as talks without pretty pictures aren't as much fun.

I look forward to seeing you all again.

All the best,

	Jacinta Richardson

--
   ("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._          |  Jacinta Richardson         |
    `6_ 6  )   `-.  (     ).`-.__.`)  |  Perl Training Australia    |