[Canberra-pm] Good to meet you all and June meeting

Andrew Pollock andrew-pm at andrew.net.au
Mon May 23 16:46:40 PDT 2005

On Tue, May 24, 2005 at 09:32:18AM +1000, Jacinta Richardson wrote:
> G'day everyone,
>
> It was really good to meet so many of you last Thursday.  I hope you enjoyed
> Paul's and my presentations and might think of something you could present
> yourself sometime in the future.
>
> Paul will be back in Canberra from the 22nd to the 24th of June to run our
> Database Programming with Perl (23rd) and Perl Security (24th) courses.  He'd
> love to meet with you all again.
>
> Someone (forgive me for not remembering who) said that they'd like to
> organise a SAGE-AU meeting for Paul to speak at as well.  As he'll only be
> there two nights this will make him rather busy (which is a good thing).
> However, I'll need to know approximate details for the 22nd so that I can
> arrange his flights to get him in early enough to check into his hotel
> before the meeting.

It was I who was wondering if Paul could speak at a SAGE-AU ACT chapter
meeting. The 23rd is actually the Thursday that CLUG is on, and there's
currently no speaker lined up, so if he'd like to speak at CLUG (I'm the
CLUG meeting organiser) that could be arranged fairly easily. The
Canberra.pm people are always welcome to come to CLUG meetings.

 regards

 Andrew