[Canberra-pm] Good to meet you all and June meeting

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Mon May 23 16:32:18 PDT 2005

G'day everyone,

It was really good to meet so many of you last Thursday.  I hope you enjoyed
Paul's and my presentations and might think of something you could present
yourself sometime in the future.

Paul will be back in Canberra from the 22nd to the 24th of June to run our
Database Programming with Perl (23rd) and Perl Security (24th) courses.  He'd
love to meet with you all again.

Someone (forgive me for not remembering who) said that they'd like to organise a
SAGE-AU meeting for Paul to speak at as well.  As he'll only be there two nights
this will make him rather busy (which is a good thing).  However, I'll need to
know approximate details for the 22nd so that I can arrange his flights to get
him in early enough to check into his hotel before the meeting.

Would there be any benefit in combining the two meetings?

For those who are kind of thinking of joining us on either (or both) of our
courses in June the deals are as follows:

	Perl Security course only:  $630
         Database course only:       $630
         Both courses:               $990

and as a special favour to you all I'll also extend the Early Bird date to this
Friday.  So if you can book and pay by the 27th you'll get a free book with your
booking!  Mention Canberra PM to take advantage of this offer.  (Yes your
workmates who aren't Canberra PM members can take advantage of it too).

All the very best,

      Jacinta

--
    ("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._          |  Jacinta Richardson         |
     `6_ 6  )   `-.  (     ).`-.__.`)  |  Perl Training Australia    |