[Canberra-pm] Webpage

Iain 'Spoon' Truskett iain-pm at dellah.org
Mon Oct 28 00:26:33 CST 2002

* Alex Satrapa (grail at goldweb.com.au) [28 Oct 2002 00:33]:

[...]
> Just an idea - if people like it, I'll turn the syntax highlighting
> into a stylesheet, like all good web developers should do ;)

Looks nice (using lynx -dump in mutt).

Minor comments:

>                              Canberra Perl Mongers

>    require [1]CPAN;
>    require [2]Apache::Perl;

Go on: use a real module name, like 'mod_perl' (which does actually
exist in mod_perl 1.99). Not too sure about the CPAN link, but, hey,
it's you that's doing it. Ask 2 people about a web page they'll complain
about everything.

>    use [3]Perl::Mongers::Site;
>    [4]mailing_list;
>    sub mailing_list
>    {
>        print <<HERE;
>            [5]Subscribe to the Canberra.pm mailing list.
>            Alternately, check out the [6]archives.
>    HERE
>    }

Add some bits for meetings, just to encourage us to actually hold one.

Yada, yada. I like it. Did you use the vim 2html script, do it manually,
or use some other funky gadget?

cheers,
--
Iain.