[Canberra-pm] Webpage

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Sun Oct 27 05:18:30 CST 2002

On Sun, 27 Oct 2002, Jepri wrote:

> It's at canberra.pm.org

Nice spacer graphics. The lynx rendition:

   Logo for page here
   spacer graphic

                                  [EMBED]
            spacer graphic spacer graphic [EMBED] spacer graphic
                                  [EMBED]
                 spacer graphic [2]Main Page spacer graphic
                               spacer graphic
                                spacer graphic
                              [3]Mailing List
                               spacer graphic
                              [4]Coming soon
                               spacer graphic
                              [5]Coming Soon
                               spacer graphic
                              [6]Coming Soon
                               spacer graphic
                               spacer graphic
                               spacer graphic
                               spacer graphic
                               spacer graphic
                               spacer graphic
                               spacer graphic
                                  [EMBED]
                spacer graphic spacer graphic spacer graphic

Canberra.pm

   The "content free" edition

   All the action is currently happens on the mailing list. It's the
   closest thing we have to 'joining up'. So [7]sign up now.