[Canberra-pm] Webpage

Jepri jepri at webone.com.au
Sun Oct 27 04:42:17 CST 2002

And speaking of getting things together, our webpage is looking a
little shabby.  Would anyone like to take over sprucing it up?  It
doesn't need too much, just a little more than the content free version
right now.

When we figure out what we're doing and when we're doing it, we can put
that up too.  Other pm groups have things like projects, links to
member's webpages, local perl-friendly businesses.  If anyone knows of
anything that they think should be on there, let us know.