[Camelot-pm] Two Legends added

Ronnie Alfaro Herrera ronnie at ticoweb.com
Thu May 15 17:25:20 CDT 2003

Lol, thanx George for addme as a legend. that was cool.

Well for all of you who hasn't read my legend, i am from costa rica, i am
the leader of costa rica pm.
Right now costaRica.pm has a nice AI project but not enought time to do it,
so i will give more news when we make it walk again.

Thanx again George, and for all of you if i can help with something here i
am.

:)