[Cam-pm] Organiser wanted / London Perl Workshop / Perl Weekly

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Fri Nov 11 06:25:53 PST 2011

On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 06:36:50PM BST, lucifer at chiark.greenend.org.uk wrote:

> 2) The London Perl Workshop is a free one-day conference in central
> London.  It will be held on Saturday 12th November at Westminster
> University's New Cavendish Campus. More info here:
> http://conferences.yapceurope.org/lpw2011/

Free lunch, free food in the evening and (some) free beer too.
What's not to like?

[oh, and free talks and training. Technically you're supposed to go to some
of them to get the other free stuff. But I don't think that anyone is
checking.    http://conferences.yapceurope.org/lpw2011/schedule    ]

I'm intending to be on the 07:45 train from Cambridge tomorrow. Somewhere
near the front. Half asleep.

Nicholas Clark